Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 05 - Comic character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).

Tricky question. Not sure how I let this one slip through but then it is supposed to be a challenge so ...

As much a I wish I was like Alf Tupper, or Joe Dredd (well, the older Dredd perhaps), Brian Braddock, or even Peter Parker, the character I most identify with is Daniel Drieberg, the second Nite Owl in Watchmen.
Actually Drieberg is a bit of a mess to be honest. He has his secret basement of cool gadgets and super-toys but he just sits around doing nothing while the world slips towards disaster. He is the middle aged superhero who has gone to seed. However, to look on the bright side he does end up with Laurie Jupiter so it's not all bad!

I changed my mind about this category twice in the last 24 hours so I could easily choose someone different if asked tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment