Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Versatile Blogging

Blogging? Huh! What is it good for?


Paul from the Timevault podcast and Goldfish & Paracetamol blog was kind enough to mention me in his Versatile Blogger Award post. This is a rather fine idea which is all about sharing the blogs we read and maybe introducing some new readers to them.

After thanks and links as above the VBA calls for me to pass on the compliment and nominate some blogs that I follow so here goes:

D'Blog of D'Israeli
Everything Comes Back to 2000AD
Brit Cit Reviews
2000AD Covers Uncovered
Reading Watchmen
Comic Book Daily
Kiss of the Dalek
Doc Oho Reviews
Polite Dissent
Brian Vs The Internet

And finally, I'm supposed to reveal seven things about myself. Well I'm not telling but:

  1. At the time of writing I am 50 years old. Turn that music down would you?
  2. Tom Baker called me "Doctor". He really did.
  3. I got to the top of Kilimanjaro. Possibly the worst night of my life, but the morning was pretty spectacular.
  4. I watch an awful lot of classic British cult television but I still haven't watched a Colin Baker Doctor Who story. Sorry, Sawbones Hex.
  5. I've got a 1965 Morris Minor. Well, actually I'm minding it for my son.
  6. In my spare time I annotate comic books.
  7. I have a serious Big Finish habit thanks to my Canadian friend and co-host, Brian from British Invaders.

And that is it. Now I have to let the next ten bloggers know about their VBA.






No comments:

Post a Comment